The summer of 2011 has officially arrived! The fun in the sun has already begun, as our pre-weekers have been having a blast -- especially with renown glass blower Jason Klein WOW-ing the kids with his extraordinary talents!
The Liberty Lake Team could not be more excited for the beginning of our very special 10th anniversary summer. Among many other improvements to our program and facility, campers can look forward to exciting new Special Events, our Liberty Lake Garden, additional High Ropes Elements, Turtle Town and an enhanced Teen Leadership Program!
We’ve put together the following packing list to make sure that your child has everything they need:
- Camper Name Tag (for camper's first day of the summer)
- Camp Bag
- Bathing Suit
- An extra set of clothing
- A smile : )
Things to leave at home:
- Any electronic device, including cell phones!
Here are some other pre-summer preparation points:
- Week 1 Bus Routes are available online! Click here to see them.
- Please have your child fill out their Top 10 Elective Preferences ASAP! We are finalizing Week 1 Schedules now.
- Make sure you’ve returned the “Permission to Administer Medication” form
- Sign up for Text-Caster -- our Emergency Notification System.
- Update your family’s information and health history in CampMinder
- Familiarize yourself with CampMinder -- your CampMinder Dashboard is your portal for viewing our daily photo albums. CampMinder is now also accessible via Facebook, check out our blog entry from May 9th, "Facebook Integrates CampMinder for You" to learn more!
Only 5 days left until opening day of the Regular Camp Season! We can't wait!